Certified culture design facilitators are experienced change makers who can tackle unique challenges. They’re trained in the Culture Design toolkit and have mastered the art of building fearless cultures.Explore
Why Become a Certified Culture Designer?
The Culture Design Certification program will help you grow both your practice and career. There are thousands of culture experts around the world, the certification journey will ensure you stand out.
Working through this program and one-on-one with the Culture Design Canvas creator Gustavo Razzetti, you’ll gain the confidence to tackle any culture design challenge.
By becoming a certified Culture Designer, you’ll be part of an exclusive community, access to new business opportunities, and take your facilitation skills to the next level.
Do I Qualify?
This program is for experienced facilitators who are passionate about building fearless cultures. We only accept 10 people per cohort – we run three certifications per year.
To apply to this program, you must first complete:
Once you are accepted, you will need to take the following steps:
What You’ll Gain
1. A unique and personalized learning experience
2. Six working sessions with Gustavo
3. Monthly one-hour mastermind sessions with an exclusive group of culture designers
4. Access to the Fearless Culture community
5. Display your certificate and badge to stand out from other facilitators
6. You’ll be included in the Fearless Culture website
7. Access to potential business opportunities for collaboration
The cost of the program is $ 2,450 per person. You will only pay if your application is approved.
The certification program is an opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills. You’ll learn by doing and by reflecting on the different challenges you will tackle.
Over the course of the certification, you’ll have 6 one-to-one working sessions with Gustavo Razzetti. You can use them to learn and reflect together – either after completing an assignment or when needing support on a client project.
You will complete the certification program at your own pace. You don’t need to rush to get certified; it’s vital that you spend the necessary time to complete all the steps and exercises, at your own pace.
Each participant will be assigned a specific challenge based on your personal journey and experience. This could include creating a new tool, developing new exercises, or completing a specific challenge with a client.
The certification experience is limited to a few participants at a time. You’ll be able to learn from other professionals as well as join the exclusive monthly mastermind sessions. Apply now to book your space.
Culture Design Masterclasses on Zoom
1. To become one of the 10 selected candidates, please fill out the form below. It includes a series of questions to get to know you better, understand why you want to join, and see if you have what it takes to complete the journey.
2. We’ll get back to you to let you know if you’ve been selected (we might schedule a follow up call to address any questions).
3. You don’t need to pay any fees to apply. You will only have to pay if you are accepted to the program.
What are the benefits of the certification
You will upgrade your skills and become more confident about facilitating the culture design toolkit. The certification will help you stand out from other facilitators and will give you more visibility and potentially access new opportunities.
How long does it take to complete the program?
It could take anywhere from 3 to 6 months depending on your commitment. Work at your own pace.
How much does it cost to get certified?
Once you are accepted into the program, you will have to pay USD 2,450 to start the certification process.
What are the mastermind sessions?
Every month, the group that’s going through the certification process will gather online, hosted by Gustavo, to discuss the journey, challenges, success stories, and support each other.
What can I expect from my sessions with Gustavo?
By joining the program, you’ll have 6 (six) 20-minute one-on-one sessions with Gustavo Razzetti to receive coaching, support, review your progress, or address any issues related to the certification or a specific project that you are managing.
Use these sessions wisely and whenever you want to.